1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a plow truck (NJ)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by whitepowder, Oct 7, 2008.

1. whitepowder

whitepowder Junior Member

hi im in north new jersey, im looking for a truck. preferably a ford f-250 or 350.if its gas 92-97... diesel 96 or 97. also a dodge 1500 or 2500 94-up diesel or gas. email me what you have and what your looking to get. thanks. james

drum4toff@yahoo.com

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Oh...Whitepowder...Whitepower....Whiteflour....I thought this was cool!

White Flour.gif

4. trucksareford42

trucksareford42 Member

I have a big 95 350 crew cab w uni mount. to big?

5. whitepowder

yeah sorry im looking for regular cab, maybe be an xtra cab. i do alot of small/medium drive ways not alot of turn around space cars in the way hah you get the drift.

6. trucksareford42

trucksareford42 Member

yeah thats why i only use it for lots. i actually built a small pusher for it. pushes like a ******* cant stop it lol

7. whitepowder

i normaly use a bronco but i want to stay away from ibeam, last year in the two good storms we had i busted axels nightmare it was. but i know what you mean the truck is a beast. if i pick up a bigger account or two decent ones side by side, by some kid of miracle lol. i would use a bigger truck or a mason dump and park it.