1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For a Place To get Salt/Sand in Southern NH

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ironworks01, Nov 6, 2005.

1. ironworks01

ironworks01 Member

I am looking for a place that is open 24/7 during storms that will load my spreader in Manchester, derry, londonderry area...
    Anyone have any ideas.....
    Thanks Mike

2. Dupesy

Dupesy Member

Not sure, but try Landscapers Depot on Rte 125.

3. sodking

sodking Member

You may want to try one of the larger plow companies like Certified Maintenance Services Inc (603) 626-0505. The may be able to be your supplier or steer you in the correct direction.

4. ironworks01

ironworks01 Member

thanks guys.. I will check out certified maint.
    mike

5. sodking

sodking Member

They are on Harvey road and are the largest plowing contractor in the state I believe.

6. ironworks01

ironworks01 Member

Thanks for your help guys
    However,
    Certified Maint doesn't sell to the public. I don't know what I am going to do.
    Bag salt would cost me as much as me buying a new tractor to load the bulk salt.
    mike

7. sodking

sodking Member

I'll ask my brother, he is over near you...send me a PM or just keep checking here...

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  8. sodking

sodking Member

OK He is going to make some some calls...He has his own pile at a tree company. There is Torromeo in Methuen that loads all night. They are off Route 213.

9. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

You can get salt from New Hampshire ice melt they are in Manchester and Dover i believe