1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Pinnacle mini light bar

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by justgeorge, Jan 17, 2011.

1. justgeorge

justgeorge Senior Member

Did a bunch of research on here and finally decided on the Pinnacle mini light bar. Called strobesandmore and they don't have it in stock. I've called a couple of other places (safety lighting was one of them) and no one answers the phone. Are a lot of these internet outlets just someone running a business out of their homes?

Anyway, anybody know where they are in stock (magnet mount, amber) and hopefully with cheap or free shipping?

Thanks

edited to add - sirennet is out of stock also

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

3. justgeorge

justgeorge Senior Member

Yeah I saw those but the going rate (for places that don't have it in stock) is $219 w/free shipping. Those two would be $30 more and who knows when they would ship it. I'd prefer someone I can talk to.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Best thing you can do then is google them in the shopping section of google and go from there.

5. justgeorge

justgeorge Senior Member

Yep been doing that too found one for $252. Hoping a sponser or someone on here that sells lights will see this and say "I've got one call me".

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

http://www.thepublicsafetystore.com/soundoff-pinnacle-led-mini-bar.html 218.99 at this place. I am not sure on shipping. Have you tried Galls? They will price match. Call them and give them the website and where to go and they will even beat the price by 10%. I know this for a fact because my boss bought a siren from them and did what I just explained.

7. justgeorge

justgeorge Senior Member

publicsafetystore is out, Galls doesn't carry it. I'm into page 5 of google searches I don't think I'll find it. Left a couple of messages earlier maybe I'll hear back from one of them.

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

well I guess the best thing you can do is just order it and as soon as it comes in they'll send it your way.

9. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

I think I can help you out, what color you looking for? Sent you a PM.

-Mike

10. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Call me in the AM as they should have come in on Thursday and ill see where they are and exactly when I can get one to you. Louis

11. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

I'm sorry if you called and got no response. I've been having issues with my phones. At this point, I dont have any in stock anyways. If Louis has one, get it from him.

12. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

JustGeorge... Have you tried Camps up there in Loveland? He maybe able to set you up... and he's close! www.campsafetyinc.com There you can get the number... I used to have an inside contact but he's gone now but they'll tag you up on some decent prices and do the installs...

just checked their site... Magnet Mount $225, Perm Mount $216
    http://www.campsafetyinc.com/id118.html

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  13. justgeorge

justgeorge Senior Member

Thanks guys I got one from toolincustoms.com. Used it Thursday, sure beats the $20 led from Walmart I had been using. In all my google searches Camp Safety never showed up. But yeah they're about 5 miles from me, which is good to know for the future.

14. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

Thanks for the good word George, Im glad your happy with it. They sure are nice little lights.

15. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

how did you guys miss this? only 219 a piece:
    http://sirennet.com/soepl7.html

i bought 2 pinnacles from sirennet in november and some soundoff 1000lumen lights along with 4 of their economy linear led strobes. great place imo.

16. justgeorge

justgeorge Senior Member

They were out of stock. Apparently SoundOff has been having problems with the cigarette lighter plug and has delayed shipments to everybody including sirennet and strobesandmore.

Also heard from several of the places I talked to the prices are going up shortly on them so if you're contemplating one don't wait.

The office park I plow the cars like to play chicken with me so I wanted a brighter light. The cheapo could barely be seen at night let alone in the daytime.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  17. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

We received about 50 bars yesterday if anyone needs one.

18. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

PM me price.

19. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

Geez I paid 300.00 for my this fall:dizzy:

20. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Someone didn't do their shopping did they? payup :realmad: