1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a picture

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by gslam88, Apr 7, 2003.

1. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

Guys,

I can not remember which thread it was... but I am looking for the thread with the pictures out of the north some where.. Canada I believe.. it showed a couple of people I think holding up a shovel and it looks as if the person talking the picture was on a 1 or 2 story house looking down.. all you could see was just barely the top of the shovel and his head... ya know a 5" to 7" snowfall area...

Does anyone remember the thread... there were a couple of pics if I remember correctly....

Pete

CRS is always fun:confused:

2. C&D LANDSCAPING

C&D LANDSCAPING Junior Member

Hey Pete
    I believe the thread you are looking for is called snow pics from newfoundland. I should be a couple of pages back, hope I helped.

Corey

3. DanG

DanG Senior Member

I believe the one you're looking for is the one titled "sno pic's from newfoundland"

I posted on it to bring it back into the current posts.:)

Dan

4. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

Guys,

Thanks .. that is what I am looking for.... well at least the pictures... not that much snow right now....

Pete :waving:

5. bwamx

bwamx Member