1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a pair of lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Mikemike0409, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Mikemike0409

Mikemike0409 Junior Member

Im looking for a pair of light to put on my headace rack but not becon lights. A small 360 lights is what im after. Any ideas pics are always good. thanks

2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Try Strobes N' more, They have a Whelen Guardian for a good price. I have one and think is a great light.

3. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

Trying to figure out what you mean by small 360 lights but not beacons. are you meaning not rotators?

4. BrittAWL

BrittAWL Junior Member

I've seen people use 3 surface mount lights on each side of a headache rack. It's a neat idea, but for that money you could just do a mini light bar. That would be my suggestion for you, probably the best return for your money :)

5. Mikemike0409

im looking for a light that flasher on all sides and that is a led or strobe light that could be mounted on both sides of my headace rack. Something on the smaller side.

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Did you look at Strobe's N More's ? Whelen's mini century super LED.

7. chakakan

chakakan Junior Member

I think he is looking for something like Whelen L31 or L32 LED beacons. Sounds like he wants something that resembles a old single rotator for each side of his headache rack. Not a mini bar.

8. Mikemike0409

Whelen use to make what I'm looking for. It was a square strobe light but I can't seem to find what I'm looking from anywhere. It's was a micro something or other. I will see if I can find a picture or name today

9. massfirefighter

massfirefighter Senior Member
    from mass.

Is this what you mean? Micro Edge.

mclfed2a.jpg

10. massfirefighter

from mass.

......or micro LFL

mcsled4.jpg

11. Mikemike0409

Yeah those are both what I'm looking for where did you find them.

12. massfirefighter

from mass.

I know AW Direct has them in their catalog but I bet Louis over at strobesnmore.com can get them for you too.

13. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

We offer them in strobe and LED. The strobe require a power supply the LED models have the flasher built in. Let me know your needs and ill get you a price.