1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a mm2 plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by critter, Dec 1, 2009.

1. critter

critter Junior Member
    from 01757

hey guys i have a mm1 8 ft plow that i am trying to sell or trade for a mm2 im sure i will have to come up with a little extra $$ which is fine so if anybody knows of someone interested im in the worcester area..

but my question is some one said they were thinking of trading me a mm2 7'6 for mine now my truck is a 02 gmc 2500hd i only do driveways and very small parking lots how much difference will i notice..i was told that there is a big difference but i dont see how 3 inches on each side will matter..im sorry if this question has been asked before too

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Don't get anything smaller, although its not a huge difference you will regret it!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I second that all day, and twice on Sundays. You'll be retracing your steps all day cleaning up your trailing tires mess.