1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Magic Salt dealer in my area...

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by derekbroerse, Dec 31, 2009.

1. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

I have two properties with flat rate sidewalks this year and am looking for a better solution. Not sure why but I found Landscapers Choice worked well for me last year, very unimpressed this year. I know its mainly salt anyways.

I'm looking for a product with better residual effects and Magic sounds like what I want. I'm not prepared to go liquid this year, though I know a lot of you guys recommend it. I have an ATV sized electric sprayer but that is a story for another day.

For today I'm looking for a dealer somewhere nearby that carries Magic Salt so I can give it a try. I live in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario.

If I have to, I am right near the US border, so I can get it from Niagara Falls, NY or Buffalo if necessary BUT does anyone know if I can legally transport the stuff over the border without hassles?

Anyone spot the stuff around here?

Thanks all!

tymusic

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Thanks, I couldn't get their webpage to open earlier. Funny, their site only shows ONE dealer in Canada? lol hmmm 3 hours away. I emailed them to see if there's another option.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Call customs and see what they say about bringing it over the bridge.