1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a mack midliner

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by rainair, Sep 17, 2004.

1. rainair

rainair Senior Member

looking for a mack midliner cf around 96-97 cab chassie or flat bed under cdl please

2. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

mack midliner

Don't know if you are still looking but I have a 1992 midliner with box and hoist single ax with extra hydraulics. you could run a spreader or something on the back. It has 140,000 actual miles is in excellent condition. has a 12foot box/straight six speed. 220hsp diesel.

3. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

mack midliner

best offer

Last edited: Dec 18, 2004
  4. rainair

rainair Senior Member

midliner, mack

e mail me any pic's you can get ...

5. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

Midliner

Yes:
    I will take them thismorning. Do you have an e-mail address I can send them?
    or email me at jmoorse@charter.net

6. Ironforger

Ironforger Junior Member
    from NJ

MACK MIDLINER? Good truck?

Hey Guys,

I'm about to purchase a 1984 MACK MIDLINER MS200P 175 HP, Diesel, Automatic. I dont know anything about the midliners, are they well built? reliable? Solid? Any common problems? Easy to get parts for?

Truck has relatively low miles, less than 150,000. Overal the truck looks in great shape. I dont want to be stuck with something that has chronic problems or hard to find parts, ect.

How are the Macks?

Your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

7. rainair

rainair Senior Member

mid-liner..

if you can find one for a good price, in your area.... go for it... they are hard to find

8. Ironforger

Ironforger Junior Member
    from NJ

yea but,

HOw are they? Reliable? Easy to fix? I have heard that brake jobs are difficult and expensive, is this true? Are they good trucks?

9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i just saw one on ebay in comm section they look pretty good