1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a low priced working E60

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Machu10, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Machu10

Machu10 Junior Member
    from iowa

I am trying to find a reliable e60 for a truck we use at our church, we use the truck to do the church lots and a few of the older members drives, we were told that our pump is shot and the motor my be on its last leg as well, we are on a limited budget and cant afford a lot, as long as its working & reliable and at a fair price, you can email me with any info, Thanks

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Also look into sending your pump to Angelo's for a rebuild. It's only $99 plus parts. You are usually out the door with a freshly painted rebuilt pump that is just as good as new for under $200. That being said, it's always nice to have a spare pump.

3. Machu10

Machu10 Junior Member
    from iowa

Pardon my ignorance, but where do I find angelo's?

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

5. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

have you though of a e47, check ebay a working used one can be had for $250

6. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have an excellent one for $600. Like new.

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I have an e-60H only used a season still looks new but I want more than rcpd34 is getting for his .