1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a LIKE NEW 8.6' Fisher Extreme Xtreme V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bdavis, Feb 6, 2016.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

I am looking for a like brand new used fisher xtreme V in stainless. Not interested in XV2. Willing to pay top dollar. Not looking to lowball....just need a like new condition one. MASS area. Thanks!

2. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

How aboot a store ? They charge top dollar .

3. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Maybe he sold that and needs another

5. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

called the craigslist ad interested in that [low and he still has it. He said he only does driveways nw and does not need a v and also as a straight that he uses now. Ask is its the same guy on here and said must be another guy with the same name a lives in the same town. I am interested in the plow but wondering whats wrong with it if he is selling it and possibly the same gut looking for the exact same plow?

6. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Makes you wonder then why the OP hasn't bought said plow then if it's a different guy since it looks fine and they are in same town...

But seeing as the "selling" ad in CL above was renewed within 1 minute of the "wanted" ad below that sounds very similar to OP, something smells like BS
    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/5420341838.html

7. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I love a good mystery !

8. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

9. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Hmm seems fishy

10. CARDOCTOR