1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a lightbar in mass

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mycirus, Dec 6, 2008.

1. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

I just picked up an 2500HD and it has a backrack on it. I am looking for a full size strobe bar reasonably priced. Let me know what you have.

2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Craigslist is making me crazy. Anyone have a good one?

3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Check with Firfighterdude on here. He's got alot of lightbars that he's trying to sell. He's also a master of UTUBE and has video's of them.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  4. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Sweet thanks..

*EDIT* I dont have permission to PM yet, can someone ask him what he has. Thanks.

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I dropped him a line. He's all over on here. Look around on here he's got a post that says 20 lightbars. He's sold some but has abunch more. You'll have to get new lenses and someone posted a price that they found for them.

6. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Ok..Your looking for a Whelen Edge... I'm sure that you can find some on here. There's alot of them just have to dig in the postings that people have put up.

Check the Strobe Light Forum on here. Ask questions get answers!

Good luck!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  8. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Blue line has one for sale, hit him up.

9. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I picked up my edge for 150.

10. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Ill give ya 175 cash for it. LOL...Nice. I hope I find a deal like that. I have a lead on one in CT for 200. I just hope its the right one, He doesnt have a photo.

11. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Dude, you need to save up your money for a nice bar. Spend under $100 now until you have enough money to buy something nice. You arent going to get anything decent in LED for what you want to spend.

12. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Its not a matter of saving my money for it as it is wanting to spend. Why pay 500 when you can get one for 300 or so. I am just trying to get a deal. I have the money. I just dont want to throw it away and see something in a week that is a deal.

13. farmboss088

farmboss088 Junior Member

lightbar

There is a guy over here in Coventry, RI off 95 south that has tons of whelen bars and parts. He has rebuilt bars with warranties or just plain used bars for decent prices.He is also an authorized Whelen dealer for new stuff. His email is customlights4u@aol.com and his # is 401-536-5968

14. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Awesome, thanks I just sent an e mail.

15. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Well I ended up getting the one in the craigslist ad I posted. Got it for 400. I had one in CT for 200 but I didnt want to drive 2 hours to get it and come back 2 hours. At least now my truck will be ready.

16. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

Show us a picture once you get it mounted!!!

17. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

As soon as I can. I am still waiting for the truck. I was supposed to get it yesterday but when I went there in the morning he had it out front and there was a puddle under it. The water pump went. I am glad it happened there cause he fixed it and didnt get me stuck anywhere. Plus I got a new belt put on as well. Hopefully thats the only thing that was wrong with it.

Bruce

18. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Do a search on Craigslist there is a guy in Woburn that has has a whole garage full of Bar lights ,Dash strobes ,hidden strobes ect. for sale.

19. Kevin97Tahoe

Kevin97Tahoe Member

Was his name Byron from Plainville?

Just sent him a email.

20. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Not sure who you are talking to but I got mine from Grafton.