1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a light plow for my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MLLC, Dec 1, 2008.

1. MLLC

MLLC Member
    from MA

ok guys, I've been entertaining the idea of being lazy this year and putting a plow on my truck. Cost isn't as big as it's weight, as i don't want to overload my truck. It won't be for what i consider commercial purposes, maybe 5 or 6 driveways of family members that i help out in the winter with shoveling. (god i hate doing that) The most important of course is mine, which is gravel and not paved, in case that makes any difference. i was looking at the homesteader, but wanted something a little more than that, maybe the sno-way poly one. my truck is a 2005 GMC 2500HD 6.0l extended cab 4x4, and it has the plow prep package.

so what do you guys think?

2. MLLC

MLLC Member
    from MA

oops sorry guys, just realized i posted in the wrong category, mods, please move the appropriate one, thanks