1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a good used plow!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TheCaptain1997, Feb 10, 2008.

1. TheCaptain1997

TheCaptain1997 Junior Member

Hello,
    Does anyone know where I could get a good used plow for my 1997 f-250 pickup, I want to use it for personal plowing not commercially. I live in michigan and would be willing to drive 100-200 miles to pick it up.
    I like the sno-way plows because they are light. I have found a couple but everyone wants so much money for their plows that are in less than good condition.I'm looking for complete setup i can just bolt on and start plowing. Im planning on spending $1,000 or less but will consider anything.
    If anyone can help me out on this one please e-mail me at thecaptain1997@yahoo.com.
    Thanks,
    mike

2. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

For the budget, you wont find much IMO. 2K would get you something decent, even the homeowner plows at Sams/Lowes/Etc, are a grand or more.

3. Kalawnsnow

Kalawnsnow Junior Member
    from detroit

Hey got an plow for you I wanted 1200 but could work out a deal for a grand.

4. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

5. Kalawnsnow

Kalawnsnow Junior Member
    from detroit

The Plow is a western Uni-Mount

6. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have a western ultra mount for 1500. im in grand rapids. call me at 616-446-1777 -jason

7. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

Guys this guy posted this and has not been back. Last activity was 1 minute after posting this.