1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a fisher speed cast plow blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cclandscape 28, Jul 11, 2009.

1. cclandscape 28

cclandscape 28 Member
    from CT

Just bought 89 ford f350 mason dump with a fisher speed cast setup but no blade. Iam looking for a 8 or 9 foot blade. located in ct Let me know what you guys have .. Thanks

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Check Craigslist. I've seen a million of them on there in the New England area. That's an awesome plow too. I've had 3 and not one ever let me down.

3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I have an 8ft Fisher that will work.

4. cclandscape 28

cclandscape 28 Member
    from CT

Do you have any pics of the blade and what kind of shape is it in ?

5. cclandscape 28

cclandscape 28 Member
    from CT

Banksy ... Thanks yea i have been checking craigslist seems like iam a lil early in the season. But hopefully i will find one. Nice dodge have one myself

6. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

No Pics, I can take some.

It is solid, NO HOLES or ROT. From mid 80's they seem to be built of better steel then. However, there it very little paint remaining and it has surface rust. Has a good a-frame 4 trips springs and good cylinders, it has a home made foil on it that I would take off. Came with a truck I bought, that I went to a 9ft plow. Might need an new bolt on edge, I never really paid attention to it.

7. cclandscape 28

cclandscape 28 Member
    from CT

Yea pics would be great ... Where in ct are you located ? Iam in east hampton How much money for the blade ? What kind of truck did it come off ?