1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a fisher mm2 lift triangle

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mass1589, Feb 16, 2013.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

like it said im lokoing for a mm2 fisher lift triangle. either silver or yellow mine needs to be replaced. please let me know what you have!!

thanks

2. Snow Commandor

Snow Commandor Senior Member
    from 07666

I have one left over from an old speedcaster. I think they're the same dimensions just slightly different cosmeticly. P M me if interested.

3. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

sorry i can get one of the mm1 style locally....im really looking for a mm2 style. with the chain holder and slight curve on the top....

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

there like 131 new

5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Yea i saw it online but before i buy one new i wanted to check here and see if anyone had one in their stock pile!

Theres a guy out in western mass always has used fisher parts layin around, guess he doesnt have this one though ahahahaa

6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i just bought onr thats y i know there was one on worc cl for a while a silver one

7. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I got a yellow one. Its been repainted and they painted over the sticker. I can email or txt pics. I am near Albany ny. Don't know where in mass and how much shipping would be. Thanks

8. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

I'd like to get my hands on one also so if mass 1589 doesn't take that one off you bigdeezle 442 i'd be interested