1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a fisher harness can u help?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Morrissey snow removal, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

looking for a fisher harness for a elc insta act pump to go on a convetional plow i bought 2 before to do this just wondering if anyone had one part #7648 or ill just make one thanks!

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

I noticed u haven't got any replys here.Ya gotta be a little clearer on what ur trying to do/need help with.Minute mount parts and older speedcast parts have VERY LITTLE compatability.

3. Morrissey snow removal

im not trying to make mm parts fit on speedcast i was just asking if anyone had the conventional harness for a speed cast with elc pump

4. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

When u said Insta-act thats a MM part.Anyhow.I'd try calling a company called Brake+Clutch in Salem MA their VERY knowledgeable and they have lots of old stock

5. Morrissey snow removal

i no insta act is mm i have done 3 trucks like this just seeing if anyone had one lying around they wanted to sell i can get a new one from my dealer was just asking on here first thanks

6. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

No problem I understand but in ur original thread u say Insta act pump thats why I was confused

7. Morrissey snow removal

my bad! i did not pass grammer class with flying colors lol