1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a ext/crew cab 4x4 with plow want to trade my 1 ton 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by koko1485, Oct 17, 2008.

1. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

YES, I have posted this before with and with out plow,Now plow is gone and its gettin cold.
    LOOKING for a ext,/crew cab 4x4 with a plow and a short bed,or 3/4 ton reg.cab4x4 with plow.what do you have..... I would like to trade my 97 f-350 4x4( no plow)
    1997 f-350 4x4 XL, 5.8L v-8,AT, 175k miles,
    could use exhaust cat back, and tires depending on what you use it for
    I plowed fine with them last year and have only drove truck 300 miles since march.
    NEW PARTS,in past 7000 miles-
    new EO40D auto tranny,u joints,ball joints,
    tie rod ends,front shocks, front gas tank/fuel pump,
    have a new pump for rear tank.battery,thermostat,
    brake drums,rotors,calipers,shoes,hardware,
    steering column rebuilt,shift linkage,
    bearings packed,intake/valve cover gaskets,
    has alum.tool box and set up with trailer brakes.
    NO RUST HOLES, has a few bubbles on rear lips,
    some chips,not a new truck but it is a nice one
    and has been maintained.....
    **$6000.00** or best offer** CASH.....
    or would be interested in a trade
    EMAIL ME- leanne@comteck.com
    for faster response......
    thanks
    jeff

truck.jpg

truck001.jpg

truck,int..jpg

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I swear I was JUST looking at this truck on autotrader, but that one had a 460. Is the plow mount still on or no? Either way, $6k seems steep. Where are you in IN? I'm outside of Chicago. Thanks.

3. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Not on auto trader yet, located in marion,in.46952, about 70 miles north of indianapolis
    yea $ 6k may seem steep but tranny alone was $2200.00 put almost $4k in it in the last year.
    NO plow mount on it I am not in a hurry to sell but also interested in trading it for a truck i can get the family in.And can come down a little on it if some one is SERIOUS.......
    thanks
    jeff