1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LOOKING for a dump truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FourRLawn, Jul 9, 2013.

1. FourRLawn

FourRLawn Junior Member

I'm looking for a 1 ton dump 4x4 with plow. We are looking at dodge 3500 to 5500 trucks gm 3500 and fords f350-f550 if anyone has anything let me know thanks.

2. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

I've got a '95 F-Superduty 4x4 (early F450) crew cab with a 10' dump, 9' Western Plow, and tailgate spreader with central hydraulics. It doesn't look pretty but it's only got 76k on the clock and it runs like a top.

443-510-0525 if you are interested.

3. FourRLawn

FourRLawn Junior Member

4. FourRLawn

FourRLawn Junior Member

We are located in the saint Louis area the closer the better.

5. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

[​IMG]

Its ugly and I know it, but its a great running truck with low miles. Shoot me an offer on it, I'd like to get rid of it. It's got new tires and it will drive to st louis with no problem. If its something you are interested in I get get more detailed pictures.

It's contracted with the county and makes $5k a season so keep that in mind when you come up with your offer. Look around and see what they go for before before you shoot me an offer. I'd love to work a deal and get you a truck for a good price, but I'm not into giving my stuff away either lol