1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a dump body

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ServiceOnSite, Sep 5, 2008.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

I wasent quite sure where i could post this, and i figured that the pic section gets the most hits, So........................i know it will get moved but as long as i get an answer i guess illl be ok.

What i have is a GMC Topkick With a 25,950gvw auto tranny. i need a dump body for it. the one that is on there now is shot. the one that one there is also to big for the truck. its 13'x8'x4'sides. what i would like is at least a 10' box with 30'' sides.even a 11' or 12' box would do. i can deal with shorting the frame of the truck and so on i just cant seem to find a box. i have looked on ebay. i cant seem to think of another web site to buy things from. anyinput here would be great. and sorry for posting in the wrong place.:)

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

all the link at the top of the page. click airflow thay make dump beds and salt spreaders and plows. :cool:

3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I think he is looking for used. Try Cragslist.com Start in your area and work out from there. Use different search terms as well. dump body, dump bed, mason body etc.

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

5. ServiceOnSite

im giving that guy a call on monday, he mush have just listed that. thanks i am looking more towards the used market unless i find a sweet deal on new.

6. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

wow look like super deals. if he wasnt 5hrs 1way i would grab that red 9ft box my self.

7. hesterlandscape

hesterlandscape Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have a 10 or 11' bed i'd ave to measure. call (330)814-6171 im in ohio

8. ServiceOnSite

still in the hunt for a box:gunsfiring: