1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a distributor of Clearlane within 100 mi. of NE Indiana....

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by InPlowBoy, Feb 22, 2011.

1. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

I am looking for a distributor with product on hand of Clearlane made by Cargill within 100 miles or so of northeast Indiana.... I have a new customer that may specifify the use of this product unless I can convince them to use what I have readily available.... I need to get my hands on some. I need to be able to get ahold of this tomorrow or asap. Distributor must have it on hand obviously... Can anyone help with a name and contact information please..... As soon as possible.... Thanks in advance... IPB....
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Cleveland ohio where they make it I believe would be your closest spot. give cargill a call. I use the stuff and I love it. It costs $10 more per ton, but I use less and it works at lower temps and never freezes in the salter even if it was in there for a week. But I also live 5 minutes from the plant so it is readily available to me. you can pick up loads of no less then 10 tons and deliverys of no less then 25 tons I believe.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  3. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

They used to have it in Lemont, but not this year. I do think they have it in South Chicago, but I will have to make a phone call to be sure. I know they have it in Ottawa, but IDK if there is any allocation left there.
  4. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member