1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Bobcat 773 or a S185

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NickColetti, Jan 14, 2012.

1. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

As the title states... im looking for a machine. Im going to need it before April, but the sooner i purchase one the less ill have to think about finding one.

If its a 773, i only want the turbo models. I only need a bucket and forks, so any other attachments can be kept.

If you have one or know anyone that does, please let me know!

2. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Hour range?
    Cab/heat or open cab?

3. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Of course, the lower the hours, the better. Im not sure if im willing to get into anything over 2500 hours, unless there is an offer i cant refuse on the table.

As far as cab... it really does not matter. Same deal with heat. Im sure i might eventually put this machine to work in the winter, but its main focus will be for my concrete business in the summer. I can always add enclosures later if i need to.

4. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Oh yeah... and foot controls are a must. I would take something that had the option between the two... but im used to foot controls.

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

743 would not work for you ? 1300 hours comes with forks and bucket

its in the bobcat gallery thread if u wanna see what it looks like

6. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Yeah, im going to need at least a 773 turbo.

Im looking for something that lifts 1800+.

My most ideal machine would actually be a S205, but i have been having troubles finding them for the price range im working with right now.

7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

And the big story on action news is..... whats your budget?

8. lawnsrusinc.

lawnsrusinc. Senior Member

I have 3 S205's for sale if interested and 1 773 for 12,500

9. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

I just sent a PM.