1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For A 9.2 Poly V Drivers Side Wing

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Mark13, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm looking for a drivers side wing for a boss 9.2 poly v plow. It's the older, flat top style blade. It's an rt3 blade from 2003 if that helps anyone. The straighter the better otherwise there is no reason for me to replace mine. If you were in the midwest that would be even better, 65mi NW of Chicago.

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

This doesn't sound good... What did you hit?

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Life.......

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

It wasn't one big hit, plenty of smaller hits (most man hole covers) and a few repairs that were not done 100% right due to lack of time before the next storm. It's still useable and I hope to try and reverse some old repairs and straighten it out but I figured looking for a straight wing wouldn't hurt either.

5. jmb49735

jmb49735 Junior Member

Are you still looking for a ds wing? My buddy has one but not sure what side. will find out if needed. He is in northern mi. I might be able to get it to south bend, in.

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm still looking but not overly concerned. It works as it is but it could do a better job scraping. The salt that would be conserved is hardly anything noticeable.