1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a 8' Ford Superduty Box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ColumbiaLand, Feb 27, 2010.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Looking for an 8' Ford superduty bed, No junk with rust holes, Need a take off or something decent. Cash paid upon pickup. Let me know if you have anything
  2. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

I might have one for you. Depends on how much my stainless steel flatbed will cost. If everything is a go, then we might have a deal here. Its in pretty good shape. some dents, and starting a littlr rust just above wheel well. Not showing yet tho.
  3. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

8 ft ford superduty 1600 8ft DW ford 2000.
    Hartfort Truck and Equipment
    South Windsor ct
    860-290-9516 Or http://www.hartfordtruck.comSaw these in a news papeer
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

interested in a nice utility bed that fits the body lines of the cab perfect just like a stock pick up bed?
  5. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

have 1 with spray in bed liner bed and tailgate and chrome bumper........ no lights, color white
    pictures are on here, maybe a search will come up with them. or shoot me an email @