1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a 8' Fisher MInute Mount in Mass

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mberthia, Dec 27, 2007.

1. mberthia

mberthia Junior Member

Does anybody have a 8' Fisher Minute Mount 1 or 2 in Mass thats in the range of $2,000?
  2. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

5. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

I have an 8' mm1 with an sehp pump that is in good condition with new lights, new pins, and recent paint that i had planned on keeping for a spare, but no longer need. The plow was originally a 2 plug that i converted to a 3 plug but will include the plowside harness to convert it back. I'm looking to get $1500 for it but will take a reasonable offer. Give me a call if you're interested, Roy 781-789-4595
  6. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Or just check craigslist. I saw several under $2k today. Just goto autoparts and type in fisher
  7. mberthia

mberthia Junior Member

Hey Buster, i will def give you a call tomorow, i am in amherst for new years but i will be home sometime tuesday. i would be interested in buying that from you. I am going to the the conversion harness also. Thanks Alot Roy
  8. Groove

Groove Junior Member
    from Boston

I have a complete setup I'm taking of my 2000 Dodge 2500.
    It's a 3 plug Minute Mount.
    I put a new 5/8" cutting edge on it last year.
    Other than the usual rust on the face, it's in great shape.
  9. killerrc51

killerrc51 Junior Member
    from mass

how much

i am interested if he dont buy it thanks 413,218,2626
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  10. Groove

Groove Junior Member
    from Boston

I just tried to call you. You don't have voice mail. I still have the push plates and wiring available. I'm going to start a new thread for it.