1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a 7 1/2 blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mikelawtown, Jul 7, 2005.

1. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I have a 6-6 fisher im selling for 125 bucks..and i'm looking for a 7 1/2 foot fisher blade only..maybe we can work out a deal if u need a 6-6...I'm in mass.Thanks .Mike

2. markmess2000

markmess2000 Junior Member

I have a 7'6" western ultra mnt

I have what you want and more! I have the complete setup for a 1997 f150 ultra mnt 1 year old with everything needed to install it.... I am looking for a 6'6" plow how old is yers?? I really need the complete setup for a jeep wrangler..1998

3. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

plow

I have a setup but just need the 7 1/2 blade(mouldboard)..My 6-6 came off an s10, i have the blade, lights, lift arm, frame (no undercariage)..

4. plowed

plowed Senior Member

I may have one for you. My shop landlord has a setup off his F-250, w/ 7 1/2 blade, it's a MM, but the older hydro pump/belt setup. Don't know if that makes a difference? Let me see if he'll part them out.

5. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

He needs the LD 7.5 Fisher. The RD setup has a wider A-frame and welded quadrant on the blade. It is also taller and heavier. On a minute mount setup it will take a lot of modification to make that work. On the old conventional mount it would be a bit easier.

Why not by new from Fisher? I bought two blades (blades only) new last year and will likely pick up another this year. If you know your dealer well, you can get them at or near cost, if you order with his fall order. The blades take a beating while the frames tend to hold up well.

6. plowed

plowed Senior Member

Thanks for the clarification Flipper. This shop plow is not the LD series setup.