1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a $5000 single axle municipal type dump with plow/salter.$200 finders fee

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by steve b, Nov 28, 2006.

1. steve b

steve b Member

Looking for an f650 to f8000 or equivalent chev, international.319-290-5296. If you lead me to it and I buy it I'll send you a check for $200.

2. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

3. steve b

steve b Member

Thanks Meat. The real reason I want a bigger truck is to increase my salt capacity. I have two 1 Ton dumps with Hyd salters.So I need a salter on the tailgate.

4. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

5. steve b

steve b Member

Yes I saw the auction with the multiple trucks this afternoon. Those trucks look interesting. I don't need the crew cab but thats exactly what I'm looking for.

6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

7. steve b

steve b Member

Does anyone know of any DOT auctions coming up. I went to Ritchie Bros in Chicago and they only had 3 rough salters.

8. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ