1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a 3-pin mount for a 94 F-250

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by let-it-snow, Nov 11, 2008.

1. let-it-snow

let-it-snow Junior Member

I bought a sno-way 25D with every thing but the right mount i have a mount for a newer ford i was told but i can not find the mount anywhere and i called sno-way and they said they don't make it any more what do i do? should i just fab the mount i have now to fit?
    I NEED HELP.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Let me check around, there might be one somewhere.

3. let-it-snow

Basher, Thank you very much (your my hero hahaha) there is a guy on e-bay that has a used one but he wants my mount plus 450$ and i do not think that is a deal at all.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Hate to tell you but that's a fair price.:nod:

5. let-it-snow

wow really, why are they so much. A new one is like 600 so with with i mount i was thinking more like 300 and my mount. I have 2 mounts the ford one and a chevy one and he said se would take both and 350. so im not sure if i should do that or just fab the one to fit. I don't have a ton of money for all of this. this is my first plow of my own so im kind of new to the money part of the plows. what do you think i should do.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Really not a bad deal depending on who pays the shipping.

Who are you talking to, Storks?

7. let-it-snow

im dont remeber who it was and i have to drive into ohio to pick it up about 2hr drive one way

8. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Check with the following, all reported having at least (1) 99100405 in stock a couple of weeks ago:

Hoosier Trailer & Truck Equipment-Fort Wayne, IN
    John Good

Muskegon Brake & Distributing, LLC-Muskegon, MI
    Bob or Justin Cutler

Cadillac Truck Service-Cadillac, MI
    Kerwin Wondergem
    231.775.8471 x22

9. let-it-snow

thank you for the numbers im going to call around and see what they have thank you very much

10. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Whatever you do....DON"T fab up your own mount. Get the right one and pay the money for it. You will be happier, money ahead and ALOT safer in the end.

11. snowa

snowa Junior Member

mount for ford

I have a mount, pn. 99100069 for ford f250 it is new in the box will sell for $300.oo & shipping call 218-262-4060 if interested thanks

12. let-it-snow

Thank you but i have already bought one

13. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

I am looking for a truck bracket and a controller for a 28V for a 1993 F350 and it requires two harnesses and it only has one of them and I don't know which one of the two is there either.

14. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

15. scooterber

scooterber Junior Member

mount

Hi let it snow. you said that you had a mount for a chevy as well. I might be interested in buying that from you. What does it fit ? I need a mount for a 2004 silverado 1500.

Thanks,
    Scott