1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For A 3/4-1 ton diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowindiesel, Jul 3, 2008.

1. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

Hey everybody,
    looking for any leads on a 3/4-1 ton diesel truck. any help would be appreciated

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

make? model? year? amount you want to spend?
    start searching craigslist, ebay or autotrader

3. plowindiesel

anything...im a 20 year old lookin for a diesel truck thanks for the tips though 06hdboss

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Where at in Ohio?
    Central City in Hartville has 1 for $4,994 / 99 F250 4X4 s-cab - must have alot of miles?
    330-608-0794

5. plowindiesel

yea mickirig that thing must have some miles on it...might give ya a call though...thanks brotha

6. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

99 ford 4x4 diesel 95k ext cab xlt with snowway plow 10500 not the best looking truck but runs and drives great new tires too call me 419-576-7220 thanks andy

oh yeah in nw ohio and i can deliver

7. plowindiesel

hey bad juice def gonna try and give ya a call in the next day or two...is that a 250? are you willing to sell without the plow?

8. vengeanceent

vengeanceent Junior Member
    from Ohio

Here's what I got, 97 F250 HD. 175K. LOTS of new parts. Has some rust. With or without plow. See Add.