1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for 8' HD Fisher MMII

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CAT420, Apr 25, 2008.

1. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

Hey guys im looking for a used 8 foot fisher mm2 plow in the boston area, not looking to spend more than $2500 w/ out wiring and push plates..thanks

2. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

My Xblades still available...complete with wiring and brackets, all in great shape man. (603)320-5054

3. camara

camara Junior Member

4. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

yea im jg im gonna pass on the xblade thanks tho, camara its yours

5. camara

camara Junior Member

Cat 420 Only if you are not interested! You guys were talking first! Didn't mean to butt in. BTW I'm in the Bellingham area all the time. Maybe we should have coffee one day and see who's who.

6. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

yea im just looking for a regular blade now so your not butting in on anything

7. camara

camara Junior Member

Hey Cat420 Email me maybe we can work something out.

8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

CAT420: find BDavis on here. He's got a lot of Fisher set ups for the price you're looking for. He's in Ipswich, MA.

9. bdavis

bdavis Member

Thanks FirstTimeOut.....yeah...Cat420 i have about 20 to choose from....I can definately get you into a 8' MM2 like new for about $2300. Give me a call 978-412-9008 brian