1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for 7 1/2' fisher blade...not edge

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 1bohica, Feb 24, 2008.

1. 1bohica

1bohica Junior Member
    from MA

well finally killed my blade, rotted to where it was dangerous, push mounts on blade broken through, outer edge on plow blade almost non-existant. thought I got a 'good deal' on a used blade, unitl I went to install my new sno-foil on it (the other one also gave up the ghost--it was so worn out by sanding action over the years, it tore in half when I lifted it up). Turns out the blade I bought is a 7' in reasonably good shape ( I know, dummy should have measured it).
    So, if you're in southern MA area or Metro Boston I'm looking for a reasonable blade (mold board), if you've had enough or upgraded, or killed the truck and have a 7 1/2' (that you yourself would still use). Frame not important, don't need it. Not looking for Swiss cheese.:waving:
    If anyones interested I've got a Jet Sonic ST1 strobe bar new, still in the box, I'll be more then glad to talk about selling, Chevy and Dodge mount clips

2. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member