1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For 2002 F-250 Uni-mount Chassis Mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Lennygraz, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Lennygraz

Lennygraz Junior Member

Can some please tell me were i can find the mount for a 2002 ford f-250 uni-mount. There trying to sell me a 2 piece adaptor that cost $800. I Looking for used or new.

2. fdixon

fdixon Junior Member
    from chicago

I need one for a 2003 f250 super duty. So let me know. I was told the chassis attachment was 1000.00 plus 235 plus 132 so you are getting a deal.

3. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

umm wow that is high

4. fdixon

fdixon Junior Member
    from chicago

I found a place online that has all new equipment for the uni-mount. I dont have the wire harness or the uni-mount chassis attachment. I have a 2003 f250 same stuff your looking for. They want $900 brand new.

5. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

Watch on ebay and craigslist for deals. I picked up a unimount mount in the box for $200 on craigslist. The company quit carry western a few years back and was back in a corner for a couple years. I think on ebay they go for around $500 used.

6. fdixon

fdixon Junior Member
    from chicago

Alright thanks.

7. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Fdixion,

I might have a mount, have to check over at the other garage, will try and check on the way to work in the AM.

8. fdixon

fdixon Junior Member
    from chicago

Please let me know. Thanks.

9. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Found the mount, well most of it anyway, missing thrust arms for both sides for some reason.