1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for 2 things

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Mar 26, 2008.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey all, I am looking for a rear bumper for my 04 duramax, and also a taillight. The taillight has to be the kind with the black outlining it. Also I need the complete rear bumper, I creamed a mailbox this winter and messed up my bumper and taillight. Luckly it didn't get into the quater panel. Any leads would be great.

Ryan

2. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

ebay there all over the place

3. KLM Service

KLM Service Junior Member

Sorry to hear about your bumper. Been there/done that. The last snow this winter I crunched my beyond repair. I searched all over for a factory bumper and couldn't believe the prices. I finally found one at a local stake body factory. Not sure about GM's style changes but if you have a place that makes utility beds for trucks it maybe worth your while. The one for my o7 F250 was the cheapest I found at $275.00. Good luck!!!!

4. snowrules

snowrules Junior Member

Look at a place on line called fenderworld.com they have after market and used parts.They are in located in Detroit

5. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Ive got a tailgate...not the right color but will sell for $250+shipping...inside of it has been line-X.

img076.jpg

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Thanks but no thanks, I am not looking for a tailgate. My tailgate comes off in the winter.

Thanks for the offer, but mine are different. I have a black outline that goes around the outside of the light, and it outlines each section of the light too.

Also I just bought one this morning on ebay for 55 bucks shipped. So all I need now is a bumper.

8. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Be careful with the stuff you buy on ebay especially bumpers. Last year my Brother bought a new bumper for his dodge less than a year later it is really faded and looks like crap. It was just a cheap foriegn made bumper that he bought on ebay. Ive had much better luck buying used stuff from junkyards.

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Hey thanks for the tip. I am exploring all my options right now as far as a bumper goes. There so expensive, that I want to find a good deal on one, but not one that is going to be a piece of junk in a year ya know. Really if you looked at it you wouldn't know it was warpped until you looked at it closely.

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

11. CAMP Lawncare

CAMP Lawncare Member

Best Website Ever Car-part.com its a database of all salvage yards around the country.

12. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Yes car-part.com is an excellent site. I just used it the other day to get a used wheel for my dads impala.

13. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Try Flint Bumper Mart, they are in Flint MI on Joyce st. I have bought alot of bumpers and radiators from them over they years. They also will ship if you want to. I have never had a single problem with anything I have ever bought from them. I don't have the number but call info and ask for their number.

Good Luck Mike