1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for 13 pin BOSS wire harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CELandscapes, Nov 14, 2013.

1. CELandscapes

CELandscapes Senior Member

I'm looking for a 13 pin wire harness for a BOSS V PLOW
    937-286-8246

2. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Plow side or truck side?

3. CELandscapes

Truck side

4. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Have one for sale, $175 plus shipping, coming from 68333, You can check on rate Roger 402-826-0653....calls only

5. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

I have a 13 pin- 4 relay harness which was removed from a chevy truck. It was in there for 4 years and is in perfect working condition. Will sell it for $100 and will ship it UPS Ground for free.

6. CELandscapes

We will take it

7. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

I just bought a boss sh2 RT3 13 pin... Trying to find the truck side harness.. Im finding 2 different part #'s.... one says for 08+.. Im taking that as plows newer than 2008..????

Any help please

8. CELandscapes

Have you tried calling your boss dealer and asking them which one is right for your truck?

9. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

I have a brand new one in the box if your interested..

Text me at 715-612-9488

$195

10. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

This is for the 13 pin harness only...

I have gotten texts asking for everything that you get in a control box. So I am just confirming what I offered for sale above.

If you do need a 08+ control box, I do have a extra one I bought and it's for sale.

Thank you