1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking @ ebling 3 point plows any pointers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by magnum1, Aug 27, 2010.

1. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

back in the buis. looking @ ebling plows for rear and possibly blizzard power plows on
    front end loaders of mid size case utility tractors any suggestions on other plows I should consider??

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

U need to talk to mark o. I think u have a good plan here

3. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Looking forward to discussing this w/ Mr. Mark thanks for the info. I'll contact him later need to get trailers loaded this morning to send my guys on their merry way. Thanks

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Depends on what size of blade you want to run. Everyone runs Horst around here but they are probably a little hard to get in Idaho. Daniel's is something I'd also look into also. Our Daniel's blade is over 10 years old and still works like new. If you have any questions about Eblings I also have 4 of them and have sold quite a few.

5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Is Mark O allowed to play with all the other kids again?

6. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I havent seen him around here yet.... Man that's been one long detention he got put on....

7. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

There is a horst dealer in northern Utah, i've contacted them twice no one will return my calls
    I'll give then one more try.

8. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Oh maybe the only other way to get ahold of Mark O is (top secret squirrel stuff).

Magnum1 - Get your post count up to 10 (just go make some random posts to threads, or right in this thread.) Then you will be able to send/recieve Private Messages. As soon as you can send a PM, send me your phone number and I'll call you with Mark's contact info.

9. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

DAMM!T where is mark o

10. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

On my way to post here and there maybe almost everywhere, Coming to a post near you
    ME

11. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Recalled horst got salesman working on Sat. He's going to email info. Thanks