1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking at buying a Curtis Pro 2000

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Nature's Way, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Nature's Way

Nature's Way Junior Member

Hey guys im looking at getting another plow truck, it has a Curtis Pro 2000 plow on it? Any opinions on this model plow? or on curtis plows in general?

Thanks for the help

2. Stan MI

Stan MI Member

Don't know anything about the plow. I have a 3000. I purchased a Joystick controller from E-Bay that I thought was for a 3000, It's not, it was for the 2000. (7pin connection as opposed to a 9 pin connection) Your welcome to it if you get the plow.

We are very close. Just PM me and I can drop it off if you want it. It's a boat anchor to me.

3. Nature's Way

Nature's Way Junior Member

It was a bomb.

Thanks for the offer on the control for the Pro 2000. Truck and plow ended up being a complete POS. Still looking for a truck/Plow. How do you like the 3000 model?

4. Stan MI

Stan MI Member

I don't have a lot of experience with different plows. Only ones I've had is a very old western and this one. The Curtis is much easier to hook up on the truck and other than some wiring that I had to redo because of how it comes out of the hydraulic unit, I really like it.

5. Barry305

Barry305 Junior Member

hey stan its like 6 years later but would you happen to have any of that curtis stuff still?barry_voss@comcast.net