1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking at a new two stage toro snowblower

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by mower&more1986, May 31, 2008.

1. mower&more1986

mower&more1986 Junior Member
    from IL

I looking for a good two stage snowblower. the toros have the Electric Start Standard which is probley the biggest selling point for me. I had a old john deere 32" two stage snowblower with a old Tecumseh 10hp no Electric start which was a pain in the winter.
    the reason I look at toro is the dealer is really close to me which is a convince for me I could almost walk there and pick it up

2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

It depends on what you like. You will get a lof of different answers here. I run mtd's and have really have had no issues with them. I know guys with toro's and love them.Also, another thing you need to consider is availibilty of service. It sounds like toro is right close to you so that is a big plus right there.

3. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

weight if its heavy thats no fun either.