1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lookinf for mounts for a 2001 Ford Escape #61130

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by 91 pathfinder, Nov 17, 2011.

1. 91 pathfinder

91 pathfinder Junior Member

I have been trying to find mounts for my Ford escape. Snowbear does not list them in their mount guide, but other companies do. I am hoping to find pictures of them, so that I can fabricate something myself. Any help would be really appreciated

2. SNOWBEARLTD

SNOWBEARLTD Member

SnowBear does offer this mount it is the number you have listed as 61130. We also currently have this in-stock.

The reason it is not on the mount guide is because that vehicle has been moved to our supplementary mount guide due to body frame design or unibody.

Note:
    Plow Warranty: SnowBear will not warranty the plow (excluding electrical and winch) when using a mount from the supplementary guide. Warranty, refund or exchange is also not offered.

If your still interested in ordering this mount call 1-800-337-2327

Happy Plowing!

3. 91 pathfinder

91 pathfinder Junior Member

I used to work for Snowbear in Guelph years ago, and both my sisters used to work in the office. Any chance for a deal?

4. SNOWBEARLTD

SNOWBEARLTD Member

Give us a call and we'll see what we can do.