1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lookin for reflective driveway markers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by andrewlawnrangr, Dec 14, 2006.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i am looking to buy reflective driveway markers for my commercial accounts. i have looked in central parts warehouse, angelos and ebay.. but no on i can find has reflective and no i dont want to pay $2.00 at home depot.... thanks all

andrew

2. GTMS

GTMS Senior Member

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

and they are listed under 'Driveway Markers"

took me awhile to find them

4. hillndale

hillndale Member
    from Maine

You could get a roll of "reflective tape" & wrap a few markers. I did that to about 50 of those 48" orange fiberglass sticks. Then I decided it was overkill for my particular needs. Although I would love reflective stakes, they're too costly.

Hey I know a couple folks out your way. One in Perkasie & one in Ottsville.

hillndale

5. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

6. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

The cost can seem a bit high at first, but they last, I have some that are 4 years old. If you think about it, just charge each customer $3 more on the total bill and now your customers have "paid" for them -you don't itemize them on their bill though cause than they would get to keep them.

7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Do a google search online, there are a bunch of places that have them.