1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lookin 4 a unimount plow in- Indiana or close by.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by koko1485, Dec 8, 2009.

1. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

A freind of mine bought another plow truck it has a unimount bracket on it.

He is looking for a 7 1/2 foot or bigger plow... and control wiring is all he needs. No mounts or complete wiring harness needed

$ 1500.00 or less????? would like to find something around Indiana and could pick up same day.

Bad time of year to be looking but if anyone has one let me know

thanks

jeff
    765-506-4417

2. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

bump................................

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I have a 7.5' Unimount that I'd consider selling. I have to bet my new blade set up first though.

What kind of time frame are you looking at?

4. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

i got an 8 footer 1600 firm - no control , blade side only , plow was just serviced , new fluid , filter, i believe it got a new valve or two.

i freakently make trips to northern IN, id have no problem loading it in the bed of the truck

5. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Looking for one soon- hopefully before next snow fall ( whenever that will be ) its going on a salt truck so its not a rush, just a conveneince-