1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Look whats happened already!

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Lynden-Jeff, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

I think we need a sticker warrentee!!!!! This is 5 minutes pushing snow around the back of an arena lol.

sticker.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think they should laser engrave it on!

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

theyde be sending you 25 sitckers to get thru one storm:dizzy:

4. Gerry125

Gerry125 Senior Member

The one on my western was gone after the first storm.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

somebody needs to talk to the installer about surface prep:rolleyes:

6. Lynden-Jeff

My last snoway one stuck great, if you use a high quality vinyl its a total biatch to get off, even when roughed up lol.

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

LOL, have to see how the majority hold up;)

8. Lynden-Jeff

Did you get my pm?

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Yes, will respond shortly:waving:

10. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

My 26 series did the same thing as well as the stainless salter. Perhaps you should put your logo on the front !!!! Or better yet " If you can read this get out of my way" LOL

11. Lynden-Jeff

That or "If you can read this, DRIVE FASTER!!!"

12. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

well now you can use it as a decoration on the garage wall :D

13. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

they will send your dealer a new one because I made one swipe in my driveway and it was off.
    The new one will come all folded and hanging offf the wax backing paper from the person who packages it. I did install it but I really don't think it will saty on long. My new sticker came in like 3-4 days i think. The snoway inventors of this plow know all about it because I have talked to them already on alot of questions i had on the new mbv.
    Now my daler told me to bring it back due a new down pressure valve needs to be put on. Am I suppose to not use dp until it gets replaced or what? I guess the old dp valve isn't relieving pressure or something.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  14. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No everything working correctly the Factory just installed the wrong Pressure switch in all the new Megas, some how they all got switches from the 32 series. The only thing that happens is the Dp will "Hammer." In plain English that means cycle repeatedly because the pressure switch is overloading the pressure relief. If your dealer stocks parts he can change it out for the proper part which is a 96100311.

The factory is aware and released a Tech bulletin and shipped replacement parts two weeks ago. I would have informed you guys but as no one had mentioned the hammering I assumed :)guns:I know better) your dealers had already made the change before delivery.

If it's feasible let your dealer do the swap. It shouldn't take but a half hour, the factory warranties 20 minutes and it takes all of that for the MBV, particularly if you don't have a 11/16 thin wrench.

You can run your DP if you want to until the swap, it will just cycle constantly.

15. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

well we adjusted it to make it stop doing that. Now it bring the truck up and no relief gives way. I think he turned down the pressure maybe, idk not sure but he is going to put it back then replace the valve.