1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Look what i just got

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DJ Contracting, Dec 26, 2008.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

My nephews neighbor bought a new snow blower last year and threw this one out. He said that he could not get it started, well all I did was flush out the old gas changed the plug, and used some starting fluid and off she went this little this is cool.

Snow blower 001.jpg

Snow blower 002.jpg

Snow blower 003.jpg

Snow blower 005.jpg
  2. greenred

greenred Member

Awesome and free to boot
  3. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Is it chain drive?
  4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Sweet. That thing will probably out last your plow, truck, and spreader combined.
  5. AllAmericanPlow

AllAmericanPlow Junior Member

why would they give a good dog away for free?
  6. DJ Contracting

I don't know if it's chain drive but it did work great.

Maybe you never know

That's my sons dog but she has become my plow buddy while he's off to school.
  7. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

Free stuff's always great. Nice find.

That dog looks just like mine (just a bit skinnier, my dog's chunky), with the collar and everything.
  8. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

That one I never see before. it 2 stroke engine?

Did you try on snowpile that you have now?

Free stuff is alway great until you find that it need parts that are cost more than it worth. Sometime spend $400 to get fix it.

How old black lab is? our is 3 years but weight over 100 pound it yellow lab.
  9. DJ Contracting

She is a mix between a black lab and a Doberman pincher

Yes it's a two stroke engine

Yes i tried it on the sidewalks in wet snow it did good, so far it did not cost me anything

She is two years old but she is a mix between a Black Lab and a Doberman Pincher that's why she looks skinny however she still weighs 65lbs. not to skinny.

Milwaukee: I like the video in your sig. thats funny
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008