1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

look @ what i found tonight

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by samjr, Nov 14, 2010.

1. samjr

samjr Senior Member

its a EZ-V with the cutting edge like a XTREMEV has on it is this a kit that fisher came up with ? Or is this home made

If not fisher made? I think fisher should be getting with the times and making a kit up like this for the EZ-V :mechanic: So i am not buying rubber centers all the time

i am taking this pic to a fab shop in the am too look @ it and my plow:confused:

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I think guys have just been using the XV edges and grinding or cutting the bent part of the formed sections to lay flat on the pavement. If you look closely, the edges have a bigger gap at the bottom. This is because of the different cutting edge angles between the XV and EZV.

Selling the rubber centers is probably profitable for Fisher.
  3. mtnzone

mtnzone Member

yeah looks like and extreme V that has been refabricated to fit..
  4. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

My buddies at the local welding shop made some for their western mvp after seeing my fisher. took a couple of tries to get the angles right.
  5. samjr

samjr Senior Member

Bolt holes

So well all the bolt holes line up ? Some1 on here said they wood not
  6. samjr

samjr Senior Member

i just looked at something

Do i got to drill some holes for this to fit does any1 know? I see 5 on my plow and 7 on this 1 :help:

And does any1 know well the holes that are on my plow now mach up to the new cutting edge? So like i only got to drill when i get the 5 in place for the other 2
  7. samjr

samjr Senior Member

Xtremev holey sh*t

Call the dealer today $475 for a cutting edeg i dont think so tim :angry:
    EV-Z is only $300 with rubber flap :cry: