1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Look out Midwest and Northeast!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NoFearDeere, Dec 13, 2005.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I was on weather.com today and we have a Winter Storm Watch up for midnight 12-14-05 to midnight 12-15-05. This storm is suppose to drop 6-10 inches in Northern Illinois before heading up to the Northest. Get em' ready boys and girls!payup :drinkup:

2. Killswitch

Killswitch Senior Member

3. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Naww, we be lucky to see 6 inches. I wouldn't hold my breath, a shift of 80 miles could put Illinois in all rain, too early to believe the weather guessers.

4. MBB

MBB Senior Member

calling for 3-6 in milwaukee, wi with 1-2 to follow on thur.

5. Hmebuildr

Hmebuildr Senior Member

Calling for Snow in the AM on Friday then turning to rain in the afternoon for NH we shall see when it gets here

6. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

It would be cool if it wasnt ice quickly changing to rain for us :rolleyes: maybe next storm

7. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

accuweather.com is showing 6-10 in my area.... hmmmm but they tend to be a bit over the top... will have to wait till Wednesday night till I believe what they say

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

We have been changed to snow advisory....3 to 5 in our area. Still some payup for me!

9. Dent82

Dent82 Member

Let's hope so! Got this new rig just sitting ready to work. Need some accounts, if anyone out there in central illinois needs help give me a call. 309-635-0579

10. THE BOSS 1975

THE BOSS 1975 Senior Member

we are ready full fleet !!!! now lets see what happens .payup payup :nod: :nod:

11. JTW

JTW Senior Member

Bet we get nothing.... AGAIN.

12. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Better get some sleep. It is going to be a long 2 days.

13. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

Same for us down here

14. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

The snow here in MN is supposed to start about midnight tonight, and have 2-3" by 7 am, then another 2-5" through the day tomorrow, then another 1-2" tomorrow night by 7 am on Thursday, along with another 1-2" possible before the storm moves out on Friday.

These are the storms that I hate, since it takes about 15 hours to move throught the entire route, when there's no cars around.

Guess I'll be going by 4 am tomorrow morning, and I'll be back sometime Sat. morning..... :sleeping:

15. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Once again I have no faith in the weatherman lately. Ice would be good, I make good chaching salting.

16. Robbie Rooster

Robbie Rooster Member

I hear you. Get ready Minnesota! It's going to be a long week!payup :dizzy:

17. Potomac Lawns

Potomac Lawns Member

So far looks like just rain here for southern md hopefully that will change but I doubt it.

18. indyhorses

indyhorses Junior Member

They're only predicting 1 inch for Indy....Maybe just rain....:cry:

19. frostservices

frostservices Member

Should be enuff to plow all my sites yahho! I`d be happy with 3 inches.
    Seth

20. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Snowing good here in central Iowa right now, be up in a few hours to start plowing...