1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Look out Indy?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by kysnowman, Feb 9, 2007.

1. kysnowman

kysnowman Member

Looks like possible major snow storm Mon and tuesday.
    Good luck an make some cash!payup

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

What they saying for you guys Freezing rain?

RCGM
    Brad

3. kysnowman

kysnowman Member

They are saying rain monday then changing to all snow monday night and tuesday.
    They are not talking accumalation totals just yet. They way it sounds is you all might get hit with 6"+. I'm sure everything will change by monday.

4. topdog

topdog Member
    from indiana

bah i am 2 hours south of indy and last time we were supposed to get 2 - 4 inches and got just a dusting. An hour north of me Terre Haute got 4 - 6. so for my area i will believe it when i see it. i guess i will have to drive north to get to push this year.

5. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Top dog you only got a dusting Tuesday?If only a dusting thats crazy.They are saying a few inches and a few in my book is 2.

RCGM
    Brad

6. topdog

topdog Member
    from indiana

ya, i live in vincennes. it was pretty much terre haute north that got any snow.

7. Steve R

Steve R Junior Member

Everytime "Randy" says we may see a few inches, I don't get my hopes up. He said that a few weeks ago and we did not get even a dusting.

8. dr_destructo

dr_destructo Member
    from Indiana

Bring it!

Looks like they are calling for 4-6" Sunday night thru Monday!! I'm an hour southeast of Indy and we got 6" last Tuesday, so I'm starting to like this!! Could stand to do it once a week.

9. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

Buckle up boys, this one looks like a doozy. Local stations are calling 8+ and ch 8 is saying as much 12 inches. There saying it is not like the light stuff we had last week, this is going to be the heavy wet stuff and it is spread over monday morning until Wed afternoon. That emergency contact list might come in handy this week.
    Good luck everyone:redbounce :redbounce

04 Dodge Ram W/ 7.5 Hiniker