1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Look on the Bright Side.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turfmower, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

Think of all the plows truck and snow blowers you will be able to get cheap in the spring. When all the fly by nights can't make their payments and have to sell their equipment.

It good to have a year like this to get rid of all the asshats that don't charge right and the ones that think it is a good idea to start a fly by night plowing business.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

One of my friends said that I should buy a snow making machine and cover all my residentials with 12" of snow. He claims that "by the time the figure out that it did not snow, you would have plowed them out!" I told him was crazy, but it got me thinking...payup

4. paponte

paponte Senior Member

I couldn't agree more Turfmower. But the cabin fever is starting to kick in a little. :dizzy:

5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Look at it this way- we're all getting to sleep at night :)