1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LOOK: Need a plow for a 95 F-150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by YPLLLC, Oct 29, 2010.

1. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

Hey guys, looking for anyone in or near St. Louis, MO that has an older plow sitting around. It doesnt have to be pretty. I can drive about 100 miles in any direction. Further if the price is right. Just looking for a plow that could use some work. It will be used on a back up truck this year for us. If anyone has one and wants to sell it cheap please send me a PM.

2. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

i got an old boss vee plow that came off of a 89 F250
    I think i got a picture floating around on here, dont remember exactly
    but i can get some

60133 zip code

3. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

the plow is out in storage i have the mount here tho i'll get some pictures in the light, and then some of the plow once I get out to my storage... might be 4-5 days till i get pics, do u need it sooner? It has minimal rust, and worked before i took it off the truck... kept everything

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

Hey getting pictures tomorrow. You still interested?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  6. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL