1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Look here before asking about pricing! almost all answers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by ScnicExcellence, Aug 25, 2008.

1. ScnicExcellence

ScnicExcellence Senior Member

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I'll plow your drive for 10 bucks.:rolleyes:
  3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Ha, I'll do it for $9.
  4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Can I put a 7'6'' plow on my '01 Toyota Camry? Do you think this is enough equipment to plow the Wal-Mart and Home Depot in my town?
  5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

ya just make sure you get a good set of Vbar chains for it and a good clause in the contract about you not bieng responsible for chain damage to the pavment
  6. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

are you gonna put the spreader on a KIA , to spread salt? pro flow 2, would look nice mounted on the trunk lid
  7. KelleyZP

KelleyZP Member

ok- fine you're a hard barginer- I'll do it for free if you pay for the tow truck to pull out ranger with my MVP on the front...
  8. ScnicExcellence

ScnicExcellence Senior Member

Well then you guys are a hard bunch! lol But seriously this can help with bidding and also some other advice obviously that can be searched on this site! As well that site has other publications that help out a bit as well!
  9. midnight land

midnight land Junior Member
    from iowa

guys dont laugh i have a 10 9 foot v on the fround of a 1/2 ton yuckon it can be done
  10. midnight land

midnight land Junior Member
    from iowa

sorry about the spelling
  11. MB3

MB3 Senior Member

Too many will be out of business and looking to sell their truck at the end of this winter.:waving:
  12. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

:help:No No It will not snow at all so lets sell them now :help: