1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LOOK!! $750 plow truck in CT! Runs,drives and plows!

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by ctplowguy, Dec 3, 2005.

1. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

1978 Ford F-150 4X4 4spd with 300-straight six(great torquey motor).Truck runs well,shifts well,4wd works.Heat and wipers work.7.5'(I believe)Fisher speedcast hydraulic 4 way plow.Floors have some rust,body is a little beat up(mostly dents in the bed).Its a New England plow truck.The brakes need to be bled at least.Previous owner changed master and left it empty,so the lines are airbound.Pedal goes to the floor.Currently being stored in Meriden,CT.
    Great plow truck for large driveway or commercial parking lots(you can leave it at the lot and let any of your guys drive it without worrying if the bang it up!)

Calling for a big winter here-dont sleep on this.

FIRST $750 takes it home.

2. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

My mistake.I thought I posted in the For Sale Forum-not here.Can a moderator please move this.Thanks!-Mike
  3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

My Dad had one just like that but it was a F-250. What a flash back Man!
  4. yellow78ford

yellow78ford Junior Member

Hey ctplowman, thanks for the offer that you made me a few weeks ago on that truck but I'm finally up and running with my 78. That looks like a very good 78' for the price. It actually looks pretty solid from that pic. You shouldn't have a problem at all selling that. Have you put it in the bargainnews? I'll spread the word, I might have someone interested, I'll let you know.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2005