1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Long Island/Suffolk County

Discussion in 'Networking' started by snowleopard, Jan 11, 2011.

1. snowleopard

snowleopard Junior Member

Hi all

I'm a lady :angel: plow driver in Suffolk County looking to put my 2 trucks to work during this upcoming blizzard. Seems that the few guys I was subcontracting for lost their accounts. Anyway...if anyone needs help out there my trucks are ready to roll! I have a few drivers...so we can switch off for break time and such. I've been doing snowplowing for 7 years now with my own trucks and did it years ago too.

2003 F550 Landscape Body 9" Fisher Plow
    2004 F350 4X4 Pickup-great for cleanups!

All diesel trucks...the best!!

I also run my 2006 F250 Harley Truck with bagged salt (for the private homes my son shovels...yes I said shovels) and it's my taxi to exchange drivers! I have 2 very capable sons that both plow as well as my husband.

Services by Jackie
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  2. snowleopard

Couldn't edit again...forgot to put in my post on the 2004 F350 I have a 8' Fisher HD plow

See ya out in the snow
  3. snowleopard

Ready to roll!

Yippee! :yow!:

More snow on the way. Ready to roll for anyone that needs help during this next storm...