1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Long Island Storm 12/19/09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by snowguy1550, Jan 2, 2010.

1. snowguy1550

snowguy1550 Junior Member

Hey guys just wanted to post up some pictures of my crew and I working in full force at a condo complex that I do. Enjoy and please tell me what you think.

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

2. snowguy1550

heres a few more. The condos are located in queens but i live in melville so thats why i the home is set to that on the weather channel map.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0002.PNG

3. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Thanks for the photos. I go down to the Island a lot for business and it's always a circus there when it snows.

Looks like you handle it well, though.

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures. Do you do that complex with 2 trucks and a backhoe?

5. snowguy1550

3 trucks and only if we need to call in the heavy duty equip. mostly big storms cause one of my trucks has a V plow and we"ll use that to stack. Also have a husquavarna golf cart for the driveways with a plow on it but thats not mine..wish it was. Ill try to get pictures up on a future storm.

6. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

is it me or is the red fords body bent......it was a good storm

7. snowguy1550

ya know it does look bent but its not mite be that we had full spreader and alot of 50 lb bags in the back. idk but its looks funny :laughing: